Automation Test Engineer
Do you want to be part of something bigger, working on an international project, being part of a highly skilled team, creating software solutions nobody thought possible, then look no further!
We are looking for Automation Testers to join the development and testing team. He/she will be involved in the automation testing software, debugging software products using systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Designing and writing test automation scripts using Selenium
- Create SQL queries against a relational database when necessary to verify business scenarios have been met
- Develop and configure test automation networks and execute stability and performance tests.
- Develop and configure API testing using Postman, xUnit or custom scripts
- Develop and configure performance testing using Jmeter, Postman or custom scripts
- Coordinate with software developers to deliver stable enterprise software products.
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Analyse and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation, and system testing.
- Analyse performance test requirements and develop test plans and debug to understand test objective requirements.
- Establish test strategy and manual and automated test suites.
- Understanding of Agile scrum
- Minimum of 3 years industry and job-related experience in Automation testing
- Experience testing websites, APIs, systems, or application
- SQL and Selenium is essential
- Strong English verbal and writing communication skills
- Be ISTQB certified
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent discipline) from a recognized tertiary institution. Equivalent experience may be considered