Senior Software Engineer
Do you want to be part of something bigger, working on an international project, being part of a highly skilled team, creating software solutions nobody thought possible, then look no further!
At Agile Bridge we are passionate about the work we do. We see ourselves as craftsmen as opposed to programmers or coders. We engage fully with our clients to ensure thorough understanding of their business needs. Allowing us to design and deliver solutions that not only answer to those needs, but also have business longevity built into the solution.
We believe in the team’s collective energy to resolve most software challenges. Through internal efforts Agile Bridge aims to become an employer of choice within the software solutions marketplace through an open and honest work environment, with a flat company structure and exciting clients. The sense of fun created within the company creates a safe environment for all employees to contribute equally, grow through sharing, and maximise their own potential.
Agile Bridge is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is energetic, pro-active with a can-do attitude. The ideal candidate must have strong software, communication and technical skills.
- Possess and apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of software development to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Successful develop, delivery maintain high quality software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
- Work with product managers early on to shape product definition so that it can be built in flexible, extensible, and robust way.
- Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments
- Deliver deep technical expertise that drives colleague engagement, clarity and instils a culture of innovation and execution
- Mentoring and coaching to junior members of the development team.
- Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
- Passion for growing and applying technical skills in service to customers
- Extensive experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Maintain relevant documentation to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable.
- 7+ years professional or other practical experience
- Experience in the following technologies beneficial
- .NET 5 or later
- Web services (RESTful or WCF)
- Entity Framework, NHibernate or other ORM
- Unit testing
- RDBMS (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle)
- Visual Studio 2019 or later
- Single Page Application (Angular, React)
- Cloud Experience (Azure or AWS)
- NoSQL databases (CosmosDB, MongoDB)
- Experience in working with Agile Teams and successfully delivering Agile based software projects (including attending daily scrums, Kanban boards)
- Experience working with Git, Azure DevOps, JIRA, Jenkins, Automated Build Servers,
- Microsoft certifications
- Microsoft Certification
- Minimum 3-year relevant qualification – BSc in Computer Science and Software Engineering