Do you want to be part of something bigger, working on an international project, being part of a highly skilled team, creating software solutions nobody thought possible, then look no further!
At Agile Bridge we are passionate about the work we do. We see ourselves as craftsmen as opposed to programmers or coders. We engage fully with our clients to ensure a thorough understanding of their business needs. Allowing us to design and deliver solutions that not only answer to those needs but also have business longevity built into the solution.
We believe in the team’s collective energy to resolve most software challenges. Through internal efforts, Agile Bridge aims to become an employer of choice within the software solutions marketplace through an open and honest work environment, with a flat company structure and exciting clients. The sense of fun created within the company creates a safe environment for all employees to contribute equally, grow through sharing, and maximise their own potential.
Agile Bridge is looking for an Intermediate Software Engineer who is energetic, and proactive with a can-do attitude. The ideal candidate must have strong software, communication and technical skills.
- Successfully develop, deliver, and maintain high-quality software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
- Contribute to quality activities, incl. peer reviews of estimates, designs and code
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Be an active and enthusiastic team player. Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments.
- Proven experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Maintain relevant documentation to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable.
- Continuously strive to make improvements to the existing products and/or systems and services.
- 3-5 years of professional or other practical experience
- Experience in the following technologies:
- .NET Framework (version 4.5 to 4.8)
- Nuget packages
Other beneficial technologies:
- Service Bus
- Experience in working with Agile Teams and successfully delivering Agile based software projects (including attending daily scrums and Kanban boards)
- Experience working with Git, JIRA, Jenkins, Automated Build Servers, Azure DevOps
- Microsoft certifications
Technical / professional qualifications
- Microsoft Certification
- Minimum 3-year relevant qualification – BSc in Computer Science and Software Engineering